Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I'm going to be a big sister :)

Mommy is now 15 weeks pregnant. The due date is Sept. 3rd, but it is a repeat c-section and the date is planned for Aug. 28th. One long and hot summer ahead. Mommy will try and update with pictures of myself and new one on the way. I'm going to be 1 year old on Friday March 16th and we'll have alot more pictures to show you all. Mommy loves showing me pictures of our friends online. Well talk to you all later, love Florence and Family

3 comments:

Melissa G said...

yay! I'm so excited that you are going to be a big sister Florence. Are you going to help name the baby?
Love from, Melissa and Elijah

Melissa G said...

Katy,
How are you doing?
We love you.
<><,
Melissa

The Bailie Clan said...

hi katy! it's anna bailie!!!! hope you still remember me... :)

anywho....just thought i'd stop by and say "congrats!!!!" on both yer babies...one that is already ONE!!! my word - where does time go, right? and the one on the way!

that is awesome news!

keep posting - - love to keep up to date!!! :)

http://ashleejoann.blogspot.com/